Please CLICK HERE to download information about our class teachers.
• Staff who are able to develop pupils’ own learning behaviours to a high level• Staff who use embedded assessment for learning techniques in every lesson
|Executive Headteacher||J Garbutt|
|Deputy Head EYFS/KS1||C Costello|
|Deputy Head KS2||M Cockayne|
|Assistant Head EYFS||L Middleton|
|Assistant Head KS1||D Maxey|
|Assistant Head KS2||J Baldwin|
|Assistant Head KS2||D Slinn|
|Executive SENCo (Y2-Y6)||A Broadway (HBenquiries@astreahartleybrook.org|
|Business Manager||L Bower|
|SENCo (Y1/FS)||S Rasdale|
|Designated Safeguarding Lead||D Hughes|
|Attendance Officer||C Renshaw|
|Office Administrator||E Brameld|
|SEND Administrator||E Garbutt|
|Systems Engineer||J Spillings|
|Buildings Officer||P Broomhead|
|Buildings Supervisor||J Broomhead|
|Catering Manager||D Wilson|
|Interim Chair of Governors||L May-Howard (Lisa.May-Howard@astreaacademytrust.org)|
• A staff team who teach at least good lessons all the time (not just when they are being observed)• Learning environments that overtly supports their children’s learning;
• A leadership team and staff that enthusiastically and tenaciously focus on improving teaching and learning;
When teachers have both a firm belief in pupils’ innate ability to succeed and the knowledge and the skills to harness it, they can change standards and achievement within their school beyond all recognition. Hartley Brook has successfully developed:
• And by the team focusing on providing staff with the knowledge and skills to enable them to create the conditions that will optimise their pupils’ pace of learning.
• Opening teachers’ eyes to show them that what they may think is impossible, is most definitely possible: that is, given the right conditions, all children, no matter who they are, or where they are, can succeed equally well;In schools that we are supporting on their journey towards this, our central aim is to improve pupils’ learning in order to dramatically raise standards and accelerate their rate of achievement by;
Our core belief is that any school can become an outstanding educational provider, with outstanding achievement and standards.The Hartley Brook staff team work tirelessly to give the pupils the opportunities they deserve regardless of background or ethnicity.
• Quality teachers who are able to develop their pupils’ ability to use ‘talk for learning’ to a high level
• A whole staff who spread high expectations and pride in achievement throughout the school and its community.